Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carpet mats for my Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed a set of black carpeted mats from ForMyTesla.com with a custom logo "MODEL X" and vinyl trim to match my tan leather interior. I also bought the optional frunk and two trunk mats: one for the 3rd row seats down and the other (with logo) for the Shelf Trunk.

The 3rd Row Down mat can be stowed easily when the seats are raised; the Shelf mat stays in place even when the shelf is rotated up into the position that gives access to the cargo well underneath.

Here are links to some other images
trunk mats: Trunk mat set for Model X
driver's side mat: Model X Driver's floor mat with black heel protector
frunk mat: Trunk mat for Model X

I am very pleased with the quality and fit of these mats, which are rubbed-backed for non-slip in the passenger cabin. Jerry at ForMyTesla.com gave me superb customer service.

6f0E4Kn.jpg

These are very nice mats, aesculus. You're the reason why I went with ForMyTesla.

A new driver's side mat with a footrest to protect the carpet from the driver's left foot is under development by Jerry at FMT. I should get a prototype tomorrow to evaluate fit.

The frunk and trunk mats make a nice addition to the cabin mats.

Over the past week, Jerry's team developed a new driver's mat for Model X with a padded footrest protecting the original carpet. He sent me a prototype, I tested it, and it fits perfectly. The footpad stays in place when driving and exiting.

Here's the stack-up of the complete mat sets for 6- and 7-seaters from ForMyTesla.com. The "Graphic" is a user-supplied text/graphic image suitable for embroidery in various thread colors.

Model X Mat Set.jpg

Hi @aesculus - The "tongue" for the driver's footrest is part of the carpet. It has a plastic pad like the heel pad for wear resistance. It sits flat on the angled surface where your left foot rests, and it stays put.

FMT makes mats for Mercedes and other premium vehicles with this feature. It does look strange laying flat, but it conforms well to the different surfaces of the floor in the driver's footwell as seen on the FMT website.

I recall threads here and/or on the TM Forum where a dead pedal was discussed, and FMT was/is working on one. This mat provides the same protection for the base carpet for those who don't want the decoration of a third pedal. So, for info on the dead pedal, I'd contact Jerry at ForMyTesla.com.

These are very nice mats, aesculus. You're the reason why I went with ForMyTesla.

A new driver's side mat with a footrest to protect the carpet from the driver's left foot is under development by Jerry at FMT. I should get a prototype tomorrow to evaluate fit.

The frunk and trunk mats make a nice addition to the cabin mats.

I too got my monogrammed carpet mats from ForMyTesla.com Yes, he provides excellent customer service. I am very pleased with mine for my S.

I installed a set of black carpeted mats from ForMyTesla.com with a custom logo "MODEL X" and vinyl trim to match my tan leather interior. I also bought the optional frunk and two trunk mats: one for the 3rd row seats down and the other (with logo) for the Shelf Trunk.

The 3rd Row Down mat can be stowed easily when the seats are raised; the Shelf mat stays in place even when the shelf is rotated up into the position that gives access to the cargo well underneath.

Here are links to some other images
trunk mats: Trunk mat set for Model X
driver's side mat: Model X Driver's floor mat with black heel protector
frunk mat: Trunk mat for Model X

I am very pleased with the quality and fit of these mats, which are rubbed-backed for non-slip in the passenger cabin. Jerry at ForMyTesla.com gave me superb customer service.

6f0E4Kn.jpg
how much did you get them?