Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CAV Decal 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sent mine certified mail on jan 6. today its the 10th and its only at the post office in sac, not even at destination yet. mailed from santa clara. I could have driven there, slow lane, faster than that!

sent mine certified to see if that matters at all. it was only a few dollars more, anyway.

i think there are a couple of people in various threads here that left it blank. i think there is one person who said they filled out the temp plate number. i got mine all ready to mail with the plate # blank but decided to hold off a couple of days to see if the plates/registration arrive.

Saw a orange decal for the first time today in the HOV lane:
upload_2020-1-14_18-50-31.png

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
well i'm down with putting the stickers somewhere else than bumper, since with my 2006 prius someone rear-ended me about a week after i got the stickers and the bumper had to be painted, necessitating new stickers. huge hassle. to avoid minor fender benders putting me thru that again, i usually put the stickers on the trunk and the rear quarter panels, but at least i put the big ones on the sides and the small ones on the front and rear.