Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center console for my Plaid X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As some of you may remember a few years ago Tesla offered two versions of the 6-seater.

For $800 more you could get the 6-seater with the rear center console.

I am considering hiring myself a driver so make better use of my time but sitting in the back without the rear console is quite annoying. Has anyone gotten Tesla to retrofit it onto their refresh plaid? I already have service looking into it for me. any word on if this will come out for the refresh? Thanks!!

tesla-model-x-rear-center-console-6-seat-price.jpg

As some of you may remember a few years ago Tesla offered two versions of the 6-seater.

I am considering hiring myself a driver so make better use of my time but sitting in the back without the rear console is quite annoying. Has anyone gotten Tesla to retrofit it onto their refresh plaid? I already have service looking into it for me. any word on if this will come out for the refresh? Thanks!!

View attachment 847009

lets go who's going to bring this product to market for us?

Even better, who's got one in their possession?

Reactions: GuyDude

View attachment 847009
Tesla will not be adding complexities to the production line. You’re going to have to go aftermarket.

Is it possible to install this on a 2022+ 6 seat model x? As in does it already have the boots underneath the carpet to install them? I might be able to get this centor console from a friend as he doesn't use it but I have a 2022 6 seat model x
from what I have read, the mounting bracket is built in and is just covered by the carpet and believe some plastic, because the same bracket was used for the bench seat bracket if I remember reading a post correctly