Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Jimmy 1
It is not hard, but you have to be patient and understand that. I really like Kenrikos pattern, and as good as it is, about 25% of the people try to return it because they fail at the install. There is nothing wrong with the product. Personally, I would not allow returns on vinyl. But if you take your time and realize you can remove it, during the install, and start over. It should be easy for anyone.

Finally gave the center console wrap a shot, can't complain with the finish - thought I would seriously mess it up. I purchased the Kenriko Tesla Model 3 Matte Black Console Wrap Kit from Amazon. IMG_20190119_124751.jpg IMG_20190119_120255.jpg IMG_20190119_121819.jpg

Tesla needs to stop producing the center console in a GLOSS BLACK and change it to matt black for all future cars.
The gloss finish just scratches too easily and will look bad over time. A matt finish will age better and reduce the need for a wrap.

I like the fact that it's known by all that the center console needs a wrap. Because of that. there are lots of companies who offer different finishes. Some want matte, some want carbon matrix, etc. For those of us with a white interior, a matte white wrap looks awesome. I expect it will get dirty over time. No problem, just get another set!

Reactions: Jimmy 1