Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Central PA/Harrisburg PA Safety Inspection Recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I live in Harrisburg, PA and want to recommend a place for PA safety inspection. 2 guys run the place, it's a local laid back shop. They new how to operate my 2020 Model 3 right off the bat with the keycard.

It was a quick/good experience. I'm sure others have run into shops/dealerships who don't even know how to get in/operate the car, this is NOT one of them. I highly recommend!

Lewis Auto Care Inc.
700 S Enola Rd, Enola, PA 17025
They are about 10 minutes away from Lemoyne, and probably 20+ from Harrisburg.

Hope this helps!

Hi Everyone,

I live in Harrisburg, PA and want to recommend a place for PA safety inspection. 2 guys run the place, it's a local laid back shop. They new how to operate my 2020 Model 3 right off the bat with the keycard.

It was a quick/good experience. I'm sure others have run into shops/dealerships who don't even know how to get in/operate the car, this is NOT one of them. I highly recommend!

Lewis Auto Care Inc.
700 S Enola Rd, Enola, PA 17025
They are about 10 minutes away from Lemoyne, and probably 20+ from Harrisburg.

Hope this helps!
They inspected my Model Y this week. Great experience dealing with them.

Bobby Rahal Honda on the Carlisle Pike inspected my Model S recently. I've always had a good experience with their service department. They said they have inspected quite a few Teslas.
I do have a truck from them, so I gave them a call after reading it here. I did schedule with them.

Lithium:
do they have the lift puck or do I need to bring my own?