Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Coating vs wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did mine at SRS Tints but I did not get a full wrap, I did their "gold" package.

I thought they did a good job. It wasn't "perfect" as I have a few small bubbles around the front bumper, but the hood, mirrors and trunk strip were done perfectly.
You could always get that piece replaced. CKwraps is another place that's really good. My friend has had several car wraps there. (Not PPF).. but they can do that too. Great attention to detail there

Anyone looking to get this kind of work done in the Burlington area should consider Anti-Rust Oil Spray & Car Detailing Centre. I had Dave and Tyler ceramic coat my van as a test and am very happy with the results, they also can bring someone in for ppf. Prices are very reasonable.

• Informative
Reactions: akidesir
Will this kind of work help prevent rust down the road. Pardon my ignorance on this matter

Model S and X are mostly aluminum so rust should not be a problem in the long run (at least on the body panels). Can't be certain about other body elements. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can comment.

For the wrap it's basically like putting a screen protector on your phone. Prevents dings on the car body.

• Informative
Reactions: papapodcasts