TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Ceramic Pro With Paint Correction?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mbhforum, Sep 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mbhforum

mbhforum Member

I posted last week about hitting a construction while driving with AP. Unfortunately, my body shop wasn't able to get rid of the scratches by wet sanding and compounding. I was going to bring it to my detailer to see if paint correction and then ceramic pro would make it look better? My thinking is if I'm going to pay the detailer to fix my blemishes, might as well have that money go towards paint correction with ceramic pro. The car is a 2015.

My other option is with me to touch it up with dr. Colorchip.

Thoughts?

IMG_0917.JPG

2. boonedocks

boonedocks Member

Not sure if paint correction can fix that any better than your body shop attempted to.

This is an example tho of why I had my S85D slowly covered head to toe over time with PPF and Opti-Coat and when I picked up my S100D drove it straight to my detailer to have it 100% PPF covered and CeramicPro 9H. If it’s a road warrior daily commuter it is DEFINITELY worth every penny.

Hope you are able to get it taken care of without paint \i/

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1