Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

change order of cars in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure how the order is determined, but you could try renaming one of the cars to see if the ordering is based on the car name. In my case, my wife's car is first and mine is second, even though mine was added first. Her car name is alphabetically ahead of mine, but it could also just be the most recently added car goes first.

That is what I was told when I called tesla. Which ever Vin number shows up first that is the order they show up in. So now i have to wait and if they don't show up in the correct order you can call them and the "internet team" will have to change the order for you as that option is not available in the app yet.

Also the new app does not have the Loot and referral code until you receive your car. You now have to go to the tesla account on the web to get that referral code. Some improvements in the app but also some features removed. Indifferent about it frankly

Also the new app does not have the Loot and referral code until you receive your car. You now have to go to the tesla account on the web to get that referral code. Some improvements in the app but also some features removed. Indifferent about it frankly
I didn’t think the old app showed the Loot box and referral link before taking delivery, but I’m not 100% certain.

Well i was completely mislead and lied to. The rep who told me this information confirmed finally after a week of trying to get him to call me back by having other customer service reach out to him that he was miss-informed and apologized. The order of the vehicles can't be changed and i don't see this being added unless more people request this. Quite irritating compounding along with all the other issues I'm having with a new car.

I wish the order could be changed as well. I have 3 and want my newest one first!

That does not address the issue. That fix is for a widget You can do the same with Android The issue is about the app itself. Bad behavior is also the same it will open up to the last car or powerwall screen that you had opened. It's still not the same issue.

Like I said until enough people complain Tessa will not fix this similar to other problems with the charge port doors and a number of issues with the new S and X.

You didn't come up with a solution, You actually created another problem. Having a widget in the background that constantly polls & drains your phone battery and your car battery is pretty ingenious, keep patting yourself on the back.

• Disagree
Reactions: buckets0fun
Well i was completely mislead and lied to. The rep who told me this information confirmed finally after a week of trying to get him to call me back by having other customer service reach out to him that he was miss-informed and apologized. The order of the vehicles can't be changed and i don't see this being added unless more people request this. Quite irritating compounding along with all the other issues I'm having with a new car.
Mislead and Lied to. Yet he called and apologized. You sound like a dream customer. Non issue to me.