Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge HQ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla hasn't even announced API pricing yet. The developers are jumping the gun a bit.

I hope there is a free ‘hobby’ tier, which maybe limits API calls to 10 per day or something. Enough to let single users script what they need, but completely inadequate for anyone wanting to develop a public App for monetisation purposes - in which case it is totally right that they pay for API access.

That would be nice.

Reactions: B3AU
It's an open source EV solar charge system you can run locally on your own device.
Seems like BLE is not quite plug and play yet with evcc.io.

Maybe @Borgy can advise what they have done here. The old API still works under some conditions, I don't think you can register a new key/token but old ones continue to be able to be refreshed.

Maybe @Borgy can advise what they have done here. The old API still works under some conditions, I don't think you can register a new key/token but old ones continue to be able to be refreshed.
I had Teslamate running anyway and have an ocpp charger so was simple to switch from chargehq to the evcc. The pace of development of this project I’m not surprised. 2 killer features for me are Amber price forecasts and charge planner.

Now I only need something to deal
with demand tariffs but may be possible with the site circuit limits and manipulating the site metering data during the demand period.