Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge port error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

m3gt2

Sep 14, 2015
england
Hi, this morning I've had this message appear. I have tried pressing it and it won't open but it still functions correctly from the app or screen. I've done a reboot but it's made no difference. Has anyone else had this before and what was the outcome? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 55
Well, just a little bit of an update. This morning I noticed the warning had gone and I tried opening the port by touching it and it worked as it should. This afternoon I've had the warning on again but it still opens when you touch it!

Well, just a little bit of an update. This morning I noticed the warning had gone and I tried opening the port by touching it and it worked as it should. This afternoon I've had the warning on again but it still opens when you touch it!
Mine was also intermittent, both the presence errors and whether or not it responded to touch. Ranger was happy enough to replace though because they could clearly see the errors in the vehicle logs.

Reactions: m3gt2