Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats Not Showing In App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Owner of 2018 M3 MCU2 and 2017 MX MCU1 here. M3 shows charge stats, MX does not. Still not sure why. Both cars are in my name and I’m using the same phone/account. MX gets the MCU2 upgrade in 2 weeks so I’ll see if that changes anything. I’ll mention it at the SC when I’m there and see what they say.

Just updated iOS app to version 4.6.0. Still don’t see Charge Stats in the car.
I have all of the necessary software updates on the vehicle (2021 MS) and and App and the “charge stat” feature has never appeared on the App. I contacted Tesla Support and the issue was supposedly referred to a special group for resolution. Now going into third week and no feedback!

I have a new MY LR since one week now. No 'Charging Stats' showing on the mobile app for me either. My friend who has a MX has this on his app. Spoke to Tesla Support, they cant understand why im not seeing this either, but they are looking into it for me. (Awesome car I must say!!!)

I have a new MY LR since one week now. No 'Charging Stats' showing on the mobile app for me either. My friend who has a MX has this on his app. Spoke to Tesla Support, they cant understand why im not seeing this either, but they are looking into it for me. (Awesome car I must say!!!)
Update: Tesla tech team sorted it for me with in 24hrs. I now have 'Charging Stats'!

Reactions: Doors
How do you contact tesla support?
I used Service section of the app and under Software category, I explained how I am not getting this feature despite following everything Tesla has mentioned on its support page for Charge Stats. They did something remotely and after a few hours, the feature started showing up for me in the app.

I have 2017 Model X with MCU2 upgrade and upgraded AP3.0 computer. iOS app version is 4.7.1 and Car firmware is 2022.4.5.18

Attachments

• IMG_3772.jpeg
    IMG_3772.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 287
Just submitted a Service request for this myself as I've done everything I can on my side to try and solve this. No idea why its not working. I'm the primary vehicle holder, signed out and deleted the app and set it all up again, done all the data sharing stuff months ago, followed all the FAQ things... nothing worked.

Best I could do in the Service section was Infotainment > Software Update, so lets see what they say!