Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats Not Showing In App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have UK spec 2017 Model X 75D which has been updated to MCU2. The car is running 2022.4 firmware. iOS app version is 4.5.1. The car has Data Sharing enabled and I am primary account holder. I dont see the new "Charge Stats" option in the app.

I have followed all the instructions here Understanding Charge Stats but still dont see this option.

Is there anyone else in same boat as me?

Reactions: Togg
Can a mod please fix the title of this post? It should say “Charge Stats Not Showing In App” instead of “Charge Stats Now Showing In App”

There’s a typo with “Now” which should be “Not”

Thanks

My friend with an iPhone has it in the app. The last I looked, the Google app store did not have the updated app, but was available on mirror sites. The version will be 4.5.x. I currently have v4.4.4-847. Give it another few days and it should be updated.

My friend with an iPhone has it in the app. The last I looked, the Google app store did not have the updated app, but was available on mirror sites. The version will be 4.5.x. I currently have v4.4.4-847. Give it another few days and it should be updated.
I already have iOS app version 4.5.1 as mentioned in my first post above. It’s been a week now and I still don’t see it in the app.

I have UK spec 2017 Model X 75D which has been updated to MCU2. The car is running 2022.4 firmware. iOS app version is 4.5.1. The car has Data Sharing enabled and I am primary account holder. I dont see the new "Charge Stats" option in the app.

I have followed all the instructions here Understanding Charge Stats but still dont see this option.

Is there anyone else in same boat as me?
I’m having the same problem.

I just noticed you are in .PK. I apologize for not noticing that earlier. I doubt the feature works in your country. It basically is a costing utility using US$ reported from Supercharger Sessions, and utility rates supplied by you.
Dont think that should be the reason as well given the Tesla account region is set to UK, even car is set to UK. Also, I have Model 3 in same reason, 2019 Long Range. I can see Charge Stats for that car in the app.