Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can use TeslaFi. It's a 3rd party web based app that you tie into your car and it gives you tons of data points. It's $5 a month, or $50 a year. 2 week trial, or 4 week trial with referral code.

There are also a number of other 3rd party services/apps that give you more than the stock Tesla app. TeslaFi, Stats (for iphone), and Tezlab are the 3 most popular I hear about.

Reactions: rxlawdude
if you're just charging at home you can of course use the software that comes with all the smart chargers available on the market.

Apparently not on the Tesla HPWC. As near as I can tell, there is no UI, no app, no info at all other than LEDs on the front.

My other cas uses a JuiceBox that has a nice app with this information.

Apparently not on the Tesla HPWC. As near as I can tell, there is no UI, no app, no info at all other than LEDs on the front.

My other cas uses a JuiceBox that has a nice app with this information.
Right. Needs to be a smart charger and the HPWC is the basic basic. You can get a great smart product from Juicebox, Siemens, Chargepoint for around the $550-600 mark, but looks like you're familiar with that from Juicebox. Looks like most chargers are moving into a 9.6+kW range, and that will get you juiced up faster than the previous generation level 2 chargers around 5-7kW.