Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chat anything Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
As Q2 deliveries in the Uk for model 3’s are coming to an end, I’ve set up a thread so you can share your experiences, share any concerns or just ask general questions about your Model 3. Looking forward to you all your comments

Had my M3P delivered yesterday visited a supercharger while waiting for the app to connect - quick top up charge for 30 mins no problems - put the car on charge overnight on my home pod point 7kw charger at 90% and now see fully charged but only 279 miles range - is this OK I would of expected over 300 for 90% - does it take time to 'settle down' only have 102 miles on the clock - any advice please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210624_063904_com.teslamotors.tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20210624_063904_com.teslamotors.tesla.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 91
first thing I did when I got mine was charge it to 100% it gave me 315 miles. When you check out the American Tesla site, it actually states the range is 315 miles, the UK site states 352 ( I think). So you are pretty much there at 90%

first thing I did when I got mine was charge it to 100% it gave me 315 miles. When you check out the American Tesla site, it actually states the range is 315 miles, the UK site states 352 ( I think). So you are pretty much there at 90%
Great thanks plenty of miles for what I need was just curious - amazing machine aren’t they well worth the wait and the waiting forum has been great to help pass the time😉

Reactions: yfwt and Jez_GB
Nice pic of the Bluewater car park Sunderland... I'm off there on Friday (on the bus) to pick up our 3rd M3!! 1st was a Aug 19 M3P, that got sold in June 2020 when we got a MIA M3 SR+ (my OH said the P was too fast). We sold that for what we paid for it last week and pick up a MIC SR+ :)

Moderator comment - thread locked to prevent cross posting of topics - the UK and Ireland sub forum is had thousands of localised (and more diverse) posts discussing everything UK Tesla. To chat anything Model 3, there are the global sub forums Model 3 et al. For less specific chit chat, there are other areas such as the General Forum area. For those looking to order or having just ordered, the Wiki - UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries thread is the place to head to to chat on the latest order and delivery process and status.

Cross posting of subject matter dilutes knowledge and exasperates issues further. The breadth of knowledge and quality of many existing posts in the TMC forums is truly outstanding. Most subject matter has often been covered somewhere on the forums. Moderators do try and make that knowledge as accessible as possible, but users do need to play their part to leverage this knowledge.

Due to the cyclic nature of the Tesla delivery cycle, common questions and topics come around on a regular basis. It is highly likely that the question or topic, or very similar has already been discussed. The search function is very powerful and should quickly reveal similar posts that may help. If you do not find the answer that you are looking for, or find an existing thread where you can ask your question, please feel free to start a new thread, ideally keeping the content to one topic - its always helpful that the thread title is meaningful and not too vague/clickbait. Please do not be offended if your post or thread is subsequently moved or renamed to be of wider use or interest for everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.