Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cheap 18 Inch Wheels for 2023 M3P?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, For the M3P, it can be difficult to find 18" wheels that clear the performance brakes.

We reccomend the Replika R241 - 18x8.5 5x114.3mm +40 70.2mm in either black, grey or silver.
This wheel is direct fit, flow-formed construction, lightweight, and will clear your brakes.

Screenshot 2023-03-17 144115.png

With our current promo code and free shipping on a set of these, the R241 comes in pretty close to your budget!

Hi, For the M3P, it can be difficult to find 18" wheels that clear the performance brakes.

We reccomend the Replika R241 - 18x8.5 5x114.3mm +40 70.2mm in either black, grey or silver.
This wheel is direct fit, flow-formed construction, lightweight, and will clear your brakes.

View attachment 918583

With our current promo code and free shipping on a set of these, the R241 comes in pretty close to your budget!
Thanks checked it out on your website, says only 19 and 20 inch wheels fit. Have you tried using this R241 18 inch wheel?

Looking for affordable (~$800) 18" wheels compatible with a 2023 M3P. Upgraded from a 2018 model, but heard newer models (2022/2023) have different rear brakes affecting wheel fit. Any firsthand suggestions?

18X8.5 RIAL LUGANO OE CAP DARK from tire rack. I took a chance as I didn't want to spend a ton of money on my winter wheels.

I Paid $795. They fit my 2023 M3P just have to be careful about the aftermarket wheel balancing weights on the inner side of the wheel.

Message me for more info if needed.

18X8.5 RIAL LUGANO OE CAP DARK from tire rack. I took a chance as I didn't want to spend a ton of money on my winter wheels.

I Paid $795. They fit my 2023 M3P just have to be careful about the aftermarket wheel balancing weights on the inner side of the wheel.

Thanks for your help, that is really useful to me. I can't pm right now since I just joined this forum, but these look like a great option for inexpensive 18 inch wheels. I came from a 2018 P3D- so I know I don't need any forged or performance wheels, just run of the mill ones do fine. I really wish they still sold the P3D-.

Thanks checked it out on your website, says only 19 and 20 inch wheels fit. Have you tried using this R241 18 inch wheel?
For most aftermarket wheels, absolutely 19" and 20" would be the recommended size for the Model 3 Performance. However the manufacturer has specifically tested the R241 on the M3P and ensured that it will clear the performance dual-motor AWD w/ red calipers for your model year.

Also as bhsf has said above, make sure your installer mounts your balancing weights in a position that does have them make contact with your calipers.

Along the same lines - thinking about the EV01+ fast wheels in 18 or 19 for the M3P.
Do I need to be careful about the mounting also (they seem to be made to clear performance even at 18”).

Also would 18 or 19 EV01+ be better for the M3P?

Reactions: Wheel Haven
Along the same lines - thinking about the EV01+ fast wheels in 18 or 19 for the M3P.
Do I need to be careful about the mounting also (they seem to be made to clear performance even at 18”).

Also would 18 or 19 EV01+ be better for the M3P?
For the EV01+ are designed by Fast EV to be direct fit for the M3P and to clear the performance brakes at 18", 19", and 20" sized.

Based on our customer feedback, 19x8.5+40 is the most popular option for maintaining a large wheel appearance. The 18" is often being selected for winter wheels due to tires being more available and affordable, or as track wheels where 18" is more of a competition spec.

Reactions: m3p-ev

View attachment 918583

Do these require spacers or anything and do they work with the OEM lug nuts (I'm a total idiot on this stuff)?
Also what tire size do you recommend for these wheels on a 23 M3P?
One last thing, I see you noted a promo code back in March, is there an active promo code now?
Thanks!

Nice! Finally some reliable 18” wheels.
Which tires are you running with these? Also, they don’t have any issues with the range estimates and fitting the brake callipers right?

Do these require spacers or anything and do they work with the OEM lug nuts (I'm a total idiot on this stuff)?
Also what tire size do you recommend for these wheels on a 23 M3P?
One last thing, I see you noted a promo code back in March, is there an active promo code now?
Thanks!
Hi! Apologies for the delayed response. We are just getting back up to speed after the long weekend and holiday.

You are correct, the R241 does not require spacers and will work with your OEM lug nuts.
These are direct fit wheels, and do not require additional things to get you running, unlike many regular aftermarket options.

We typically see most of our M3P customers pairing this wheel with 235/45R18 tires.

As for promo codes, we are in the last stretch of our WELCOMETMC promotion. Please make use of it where possible, as we work on rolling out our next one for the community.

If there is any other questions we can help you with, let us know!

I’ve got a set of Tsportline TSS 18” wheels with DWS06 tires that just came off my M3P. They are a great option, I just sold my car. Looking to sell if you’re interested, includes tpms and Tesla caps. Let me know