TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Cheapest Inventory with Full Self Driving

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by bhzmark, Nov 26, 2016.

1. bhzmark

bhzmark Supporting Member

2. OBX John

OBX John Autonomous Driving Enthusiast

Good to know how much I'm saving by waiting! Only a week since I've confirmed my order, and I'm about to go insane with anticipation.

3. No2DinosaurFuel

No2DinosaurFuel Active Member

Wow that is more expensive than what I paid for my ap1.0 90D. Granted I got mine during the fire sale of last quarter so not completely fair comparison.

4. wesley888

wesley888 Member

Very nice! No need to wait a long time to custom build one!

5. bonaire

bonaire Active Member

Keep in mind that many MS-60 cars with only RWD in late 2013 could be found priced with most options installed at over $90k when at sales locations.