Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cheated on my new Tesla today...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So on my 11th day of Tesla ownership I slipped up and cheated on her... but I did it for a good cause... I was not about to risk damage to my Tesla while trying to fit my wife's new mountain bike in the back... so I took the truck... please forgive me...:tongue:

Just wanted to start this thread to see who else has had to go back if only for a few miles... personally I see myself doing this on the rare occasion if I have to take my smelly dirty dog to the groomers or if I have to pick up the pizza (no way I am ruining my new car smell!) Apart from that and construction jobs I think I will be all electric... Side note... anyone know of an electric pickup truck that does not look like something out of a bad B movie? (not a Via Motors) Or someone that can convert a 64 Chevy C-10 :rolleyes: that would be cool!

P65801

Shameless plug:

Last edited by a moderator:
hardware store run, truck or S?
hard to cheat on the S
truck is smelly

2'X8' 3/4" ply (ripped 4X8 for counter tops)
wood.JPG

After seeing Zextraterrestrial Tesla plywood transporter... I decided my kids brand new Mountain bike would be okay in the back... and I have already transported food in the Frunk... once food was removed Frunk was left open for 10 min to air out...

Dang... the site keeps flipping my picture over....

IMG_1559.JPG

mod note: rotated photo for OP

Last edited by a moderator: