Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Checking a location's superchargers in use, after one is selected

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my Model 3, when I am on the map and search for a Tesla Supercharger Station I can see how busy each potential stop is. But after I select one, and Tesla sets it as the destination, I cannot find a way to then, along the way to the station, check in again to see how busy it is without having to deselect it and start over. There must be a way to check and I'm just missing it. Can someone please enlighten me?

In my Model 3, when I am on the map and search for a Tesla Supercharger Station I can see how busy each potential stop is. But after I select one, and Tesla sets it as the destination, I cannot find a way to then, along the way to the station, check in again to see how busy it is without having to deselect it and start over. There must be a way to check and I'm just missing it. Can someone please enlighten me?

Tap the pin for the Supercharger on the map?

Bruce.

Yes, really stupid. I'll set the location a long way away, and its status could easily change before I get there. So as it is, I have to untarget my original destination just to see if there are spots available.
If you want to check the status of your original destination, you can just re-tap the pin and it will refresh - you don’t need to fully cancel the navigation. You just can’t see any others along the way.