TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Chicago area stores

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Gwgan, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

Any Intel on what colors are showing in the Chicago area stores this weekend? I'm in the area and would like to see a Midnight Grey Metallic in person.

2. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

Why don't you give them a ring? I've always thought the people in all the stores were exceptionally nice about coordinating things for owners and potential buyers.

3. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

I will, but figured there would be ready "local knowledge" here that folks would like to share. On to Plan B.

4. gnxs

gnxs Member

Maybe try Highland park. They have all the pre-owned inventory and lots of new cars there being prepped for new owner delivery. Last time I was there I bet there were 150+ cars in the lots.

5. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

Really? 150? Waiting to be delivered? Cpo? Loaners? All of the above?

6. gnxs

gnxs Member

All of the above. Since they are the depot for all the CPO cars in the midwest, I assume the majority are CPO cars.

7. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

Staff at West Grand store was very helpful and they had examples of all the colors; maybe 25 cars out back with a delivery taking place inside and a few in the showroom and out front (One may have been an owners car). Actually liked the titanium in the daylight much more than I do on the website so worth the trip.