Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Christmas is just around the corner...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Except, Elon Musk tweeted that he would make it available as an Easter Egg. Therefore, expectations have been set.

Um, not to be at all condescending but you have seen that Elon has a somewhat spotty record haven't you? I mean , maybe it will happen but I would not bet the farm on it. He's been known to make such statements that did not materialize.

Um, not to be at all condescending but you have seen that Elon has a somewhat spotty record haven't you? I mean , maybe it will happen but I would not bet the farm on it. He's been known to make such statements that did not materialize.
Yeah, I know about his spotty record. However, in general he typically delivers. Just a few years later from what he originally stated. In this particular case, I don't think there are a lot of people desperately waiting for this "feature", but I still wouldn't be surprised if it becomes available within the next 12 days to 12 months. He loves his Easter Eggs.

Reactions: dookie