Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome delete on white model 3 - white or black door handles?

chrome delete with white or black door handles

• white

Votes: 98 48.3%
  • black

Votes: 105 51.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This might be a bit against the grain but I decided on white handles. They're not a 100% match (handles from Abstract Ocean) but they're close enough to where they don't drive me mad.

I actually had black handles installed at first but the shop did a sloppy job with them so it made my decision a bit easier. Black handles looked great as well, definitely more of a stealth look but ultimately I'm happy with my decision.

Thank you again for your input everyone! This forum is a great place to create and share and I truly value that.

View attachment 323743 View attachment 323744 View attachment 323745 View attachment 323746

Looks amazing, contrast looks great too but matching the color on the door handles could never get played out (assuming the color match is good enough)

Reactions: omar
@omar Abstraction Ocean should use your photos! Looks like a closer match.

Thanks! Based on their website pictures I thought the same thing. They are much more of a match in person. Maybe I'll send them something.

Looks amazing, contrast looks great too but matching the color on the door handles could never get played out (assuming the color match is good enough)

I agree. I think it looks more "stock". Both look amazing.

Thanks @omar :)

In my defense, I had to apply every color option in fairly quick succession, it was 108f, and the clouds kept messing with my lighting conditions! On reflection, I should probably have done them inside! Feel sorry for my wife (who drives the Model 3), I don't think she's had all 4 handles matching for months now :oops:

This might be a bit against the grain but I decided on white handles. They're not a 100% match (handles from Abstract Ocean) but they're close enough to where they don't drive me mad.

I actually had black handles installed at first but the shop did a sloppy job with them so it made my decision a bit easier. Black handles looked great as well, definitely more of a stealth look but ultimately I'm happy with my decision.

Thank you again for your input everyone! This forum is a great place to create and share and I truly value that.

View attachment 323743 View attachment 323744 View attachment 323745 View attachment 323746
Wow! It came out great! Are the wheels powder coated? If I may ask, where/how much? I have been wanted to powder coat my sport wheels the same color.

Thanks @omar :)

In my defense, I had to apply every color option in fairly quick succession, it was 108f, and the clouds kept messing with my lighting conditions! On reflection, I should probably have done them inside! Feel sorry for my wife (who drives the Model 3), I don't think she's had all 4 handles matching for months now :oops:

Haha. Understandable. Looks great in person. Great product! Thank you!

I'm eagerly awaiting my Pearl White with the 19" Sport Wheels. What I've seen here looks awesome! @Allb18c yours is the closest to what I am looking for in almost a pure white car. I wonder if anyone has powder coated the silver wheels white? I know that some black will always live on the car so changing all the chrome to white isn't going to achieve a lot, but I really want the wheels to match the paint. Black on Black is great, so is White on White. :D

Going to get a satin black chrome delete on my white model 3. Thinking of getting the brake calipers and front and rear emblems painted red. I've got the aero wheels, but bought the wheel kit and lug nut covers. Anyone else go with or considering this look? I think the red on front and back might add a nice pop, especially when combined with the calipers. Having trouble finding pictures or videos of anyone doing the same. Otherwise would just go with black on the emblems.

black handles all the way! see mine bellow, I went with gloss black, actually having the rest of the mirrors wrapped today as well as some more PPF

Attachments

• IMG_4252.JPG
    IMG_4252.JPG
    449.3 KB · Views: 412