Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cinergi's Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't afford my dream car, has been any car from tesla since back before they announced the lotus as the base of the roadster. Last year I placed my deposit on TSLA, I wanted to be a part of the funding that got this rolling. Once my deposit becomes a full payment I will own my dream car, right now I own tesla and want to thank Cinergi for keeping mine as well as others dreams alive.

Well Ben, I must say your videos have been excellent! I've watched every single MS related video and registered with this forum to thank you. While my family is thinking about the Model X (mostly because I'm a college student and the Tesla would be for my dad...) I enjoyed learning about your experiences because I honestly doubt that aside from form, the two cars will be that different electronically.

Cinergi, you've now had your car for over a year! Congratulations! Do you have any one-year updates? Your one-week update was really informative, and I was wondering what your thoughts are on everything now that you've have the car through all four seasons, you've seen some firmware updates, and you've had more time to think about everything.

Thanks!

OMG I can't believe I missed my 1 year anniversary! Well, I sort of can -- I was on a plane flying back from my vacation in Spain on Friday (the anniversary) ... :)

I've been thinking about a write-up -- both because it's been a year and because I'm nearly at 20,000 miles. I need to give it a lot of thought to get it all on "paper" and balanced ... but I still love the car. It's got warts ... perhaps more than some of my previous cars, but they pale in comparison to how awesome the car is otherwise :) I'll get something posted one of these days ... It takes me a good 20 hours to put together a good blog post.