Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What kind of car is it. Try Carvana, Vroom. The reason why I asked what kind of car is it because some car company does not allow 3rd party to buy lease car
It's a Chevy Bolt EV. I leased it since I wasn't sure how the EV market was going to be. But with everything that's going around with the battery going up in smokes, I don't even want to drive it anymore.

It's a Chevy Bolt EV. I leased it since I wasn't sure how the EV market was going to be. But with everything that's going around with the battery going up in smokes, I don't even want to drive it anymore.

First, check your payoff amount, then head to Carvana. Click "sell your car" then follow the step. What they would do is they will appraise your vehicle based on your VIN. If your payoff is less than the appraisal, you will get some money back. On the other hand, if your payoff is greater than the appraisal you will have to pay that amount to get rid off the car

• Love
Reactions: c4Lvin
First, check your payoff amount, then head to Carvana. Click "sell your car" then follow the step. What they would do is they will appraise your vehicle based on your VIN. If your payoff is less than the appraisal, you will get some money back. On the other hand, if your payoff is greater than the appraisal you will have to pay that amount to get rid off the car
GREAT! I'll look into it! If I can get it off my hands, I can place my order for a new Tesla since I just got approved! Thanks buddy!

Hello all finally decided to join this thread and hoping on receiving an approval soon. I applied on September 30th and have yet to hear anything back. All I have noticed on my application is that it has now been changed to “Your application is in line to be reviewed and will not expire. Thank you for your patience” . Has anyone applied in let September and received an approval ? This waiting game is no fun.

Hello all finally decided to join this thread and hoping on receiving an approval soon. I applied on September 30th and have yet to hear anything back. All I have noticed on my application is that it has now been changed to “Your application is in line to be reviewed and will not expire. Thank you for your patience” . Has anyone applied in let September and received an approval ? This waiting game is no fun.
I applied in late September as well but haven’t been approved yet.

GRID just emailed me asking how i'd like to proceed with the $2000 credit for EV charger.
Guess the wait for 1month thing is not applying to me. (just got the car 10 days ago) lol.
they send a link that asks you to upload lots pics and will see if they got contractor can estimate.
will see how it goes.

My application changed about a week ago from counting the days down until it expires to “Your application is in line to be reviewed and will not expire. Thank you for your patience.”
I am wondering if this has anything to do with the application being in the last step for final approval??
Does anyone still have the days to expire count down on their application? And for those that recently got approved. Did you notice this change before your approval?

My application changed about a week ago from counting the days down until it expires to “Your application is in line to be reviewed and will not expire. Thank you for your patience.”
I am wondering if this has anything to do with the application being in the last step for final approval??
Does anyone still have the days to expire count down on their application? And for those that recently got approved. Did you notice this change before your approval?

my days of expiration also got removed and I am now showing the same thing, so wondering the same thing. When did you apply? I’ve seen posts from others that have had their applications accepted and they applied near end of September .

GRID just emailed me asking how i'd like to proceed with the $2000 credit for EV charger.
Guess the wait for 1month thing is not applying to me. (just got the car 10 days ago) lol.
they send a link that asks you to upload lots pics and will see if they got contractor can estimate.
will see how it goes.
Great news for you. I'll be foregoing other possible rebates that expire this year with the hopes of being approved for the grant first 2 weeks of the new year. A real nail-biter. For the GRID installation, is there any indication of restrictions of what they won't pay? The charger itself is only $500 and installation is about the same from the estimates I've gotten. I do need a panel upgrade to accommodate, however. Wondering if that work would be included in the 2k allowance. Congrats on your purchase and quick reply from them.

Great news for you. I'll be foregoing other possible rebates that expire this year with the hopes of being approved for the grant first 2 weeks of the new year. A real nail-biter. For the GRID installation, is there any indication of restrictions of what they won't pay? The charger itself is only $500 and installation is about the same from the estimates I've gotten. I do need a panel upgrade to accommodate, however. Wondering if that work would be included in the 2k allowance. Congrats on your purchase and quick reply from them.

I too am waiting for approval (applied Oct 20th). Do you know if the $2K CVRP rebate expires end of this year or is just based on available funding until that depletes?

Reactions: srk67