Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh I know the news cought everyone waiting by surprise, I dont need a new car, but being so close to getting approved and after waiting for so long, i almost feel like i need to buy a tesla...lol

Yeah, I applied in February and wasn't even thinking of buying a Tesla before this... a part of me just wants to say screw it and just get it now, but then again $5,000 is no joke... this + CVRP makes this car cheaper than an equipped Accord ffs.

Yeah, I applied in February and wasn't even thinking of buying a Tesla before this... a part of me just wants to say screw it and just get it now, but then again $5,000 is no joke... this + CVRP makes this car cheaper than an equipped Accord ffs.
I am in the same boat. I've been driving Priuses for my whole life and now looking for a new crossover... So....Tesla MY or a RAV-4 hybrid? OFC MY :)
I was lucky to get the $1000 reduction from Tesla as well.

Hopefully this means they found additional funding

screenshot_20210319-144637_twitter-jpg.646071

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210319-144637_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210319-144637_Twitter.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 177
Well, I think we’re going to bite the bullet and purchase without the grant. Sucks too because we got an email on the 16th that our application was in review and required further documentation. Then the reservation list bombshell dropped and we’ve been put on the reservation list. Oh well