Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cleaning a Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Has anyone got any tips on cleaning the interior?

Doors - Tried damp cloth, tried damp cloth with fairy liquid.... (see picture) It just won't come off? Any product recommendations please?
full

White seats - Any reccomendations! Avoided wearing jeans so far... that can't last for ever!

Had a look on the other forums but its mostly US stuff!

any advice much appreciated.

Hi,

Doors - Tried damp cloth, tried damp cloth with fairy liquid.... (see picture) It just won't come off? Any product recommendations please?
full

White seats - Any reccomendations! Avoided wearing jeans so far... that can't last for ever!

For the seats I’d recommend you coat them with a leather ceramic coating.

• Love
Reactions: JasontheBeaver
As I’ve had my car detailed, front PPF’d and rest Ceramic Coated its a bit easier to clean. This hasn’t stopped me from spending loads on car detailing products!!! The interior seats were treated with the Gyeon Leather coating as mentioned above and plastics with a Gteqniq product.

I have therefore stuck with Gyeon and Gtechniq products and must say they are head and shoulders above the stuff I have used before.

Last edited:
Hi,

full

I use this and is very good at cleaning that white-ish mark off the black (Mine was kids with Sun cream!)

Auto Finesse Total Interior 500ml

Smells nice too :)