Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate Change Denial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those were picked because that 15 year period has very little change in sea ice extent. I can do some more comparisons for your education.

Looking at these period average lines would be more useful as it covers each solar cycle.

1625283173391.png

My Mom lives near Seattle and has had these decorative Candles in the same house (no AC) since 1995. Clearly adiabatic compression.... AGW denier are simply morons. Worse they're a parasitic drain on the rest of society holding back progress... it's pathetic and frustrating.

View attachment 680538
How come you didn't "summerize" your mom's home? You didn't plan things out to well did ya?! Karma's a bitch!

Note that 2021 is the same as 2004. The ice melt is slowing down.
The same? It doesn't matter, just confirms the following observation:

Since 2015, on that graph, 5 (or at least 4) out of 7 numbers are lower than the trend line, and also lower than any number before 2015. This also applies to the average of those 7. And the rest are roughly on a level with the previous minimum. To me that means the downward trend is continuing if not increasing. It's not about the fluctuations of individual years.

Reactions: eevee-fan
The Arctic sea ice volume and extent has gone down over a 40 year period. But during the past decade and a half, that decline has diminished considerably.

In climate vs. weather dynamics, it is not uncommon that within the irregular "zig-zags" of a long-term trend, there are "zags" that sometimes look like a 10-15 years stagnation in a specific graph. Even the global mean surface temperatures have those as well when it goes from an unusual high to an unusual low. You have to look at it in a context of 40-50 years to see if it is really that unusual. It isn't if you look at the long term trendline.

Reactions: Big Earl and iPlug
  • Disagree
Reactions: eevee-fan