Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CNICK Ring Issues - Any Suggestions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a MYLR, and was given a CNICK Smart Ring as a gift. I was able to pair it via the touchscreen user "Locks", but for the life of me I can't get it to work consistently to unlock or luck my car. A handful of times out of countlesss times trying, going up, them coming back a few hours later.

I've tried it both on and off my right ring finger, always with the ring parallel to the car, up and down below the camera.

It's a great idea but it's driving me nuts.

Reactions: sewing1
I have a similar type of ring. I just take it off my finger and put the ring flat against the sensor area. Always works that way but you need to remember where it was. Luckily the fingerprints from your finger should help you locate the last time where you put the ring. haha.

Reactions: chiefsmy
I found the location of the sensor hard to find, but it worked once I found it. I would take it off and slide it up and down the pillar until I heard it connect. I find it easier now to locate the sensor with a CNICK bracelet -- I switched because the weather affected my finger size too much. so my ring kept slipping. YMMV.

Reactions: dthuntley