Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coffee Table Discussion Pieces

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lolachampcar

Nov 26, 2012
WPB Florida
I've done a bit of experimenting with my P and P+ over the last nine months. Part of that process had me making up different components and I ended up with some spares that might make good coffee table discussion items. These parts are not being sold for mounting on any street car of any kind and absolutely no warranty is provided. Specifically, these parts are not fit for any particular purpose. They are just some left over scrap that will make for interesting discussion items.

I've got two of the solid pieces of aluminum that are nicely anodized. These are 0.210" longer than similar items that Tesla made for the MS. I have eight pieces of the black powder coated parts (anodizer was moving his shop so I used powder coating…. it was a shame as the quality was not really there. It will stop them from corroding on your patio coffee table but they are not show pieces). The black parts are 0.250" longer than the MS parts they resemble.

If you are interested in show pieces, please drop me a letter saying you would like to buy one or two of the aluminum bits (indicate black or anodized). Please include a signed statement that you are not buying these to put on a street car and that you understand they have not been tested or approved for use in any road going vehicle. You are welcome to them on a first come first served basis.

If we have discussed parts or my efforts in the past, simply put a line in the letter saying you'll send me a check for $150 for each arm (up to two) plus shipping once you have had a chance to look the parts over for a day or two. If you do not like them (not pretty enough for your coffee table which may well be the case for the powder coated parts :) ), you can send them back with a check covering outgoing shipping. If we have not talked or corresponded before, please include a check for the aluminum parts plus $20 as a shipping estimate for the lower 48 with your note.

Bill Hart
3400 Broadway
Riviera Beach, FL 33404

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 488