Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Color choices? Seat materials?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
I like what they are doing with Model 3 and plan to get one as soon as I can .

My only questions / concerns are about color choices and seat materials.

I hope they offer some exterior colors in these ranges:

#1: Metallic black (not just the piano/jet black). Like the old Roadster "obsidian black".
#2: Dark gray (maybe like a titanium or steel gray) metallic too. Graphite/Slate gray...
#3: Dark blue (maybe like Model S Ocean blue)

For interior, I hope they offer a "textile" seat type option. They had Microfiber on Roadster, and some non-leather seat options for Model S & X. Some kind of durable synthetic cloth hopefully. Ultrasuede, Alcantara perhaps. Hopefully in a darker color too. I would want gray or black. Also, I hope there is dark headliner and dashboard. A lot of modern cars are only offering headliners in white, for some reason, which I find to be negative.

I wonder if they will do any kind of carbon fiber (or fake carbon fiber) accents on anything Model 3? They had that on Roadster and S...

Last edited:
Every evening when I go to bed, I am praying for a brown or dark red interior.
the black an the tan or grey is so boring...:(

I remember the reveal of the Audi TT ( Franz? do you remember??) the cognac leatherseats were stiched like baseball handshoes. I loved it!

Every evening when I go to bed, I am praying for a brown or dark red interior.
the black an the tan or grey is so boring...:(

I remember the reveal of the Audi TT ( Franz? do you remember??) the cognac leatherseats were stiched like baseball handshoes. I loved it!

Yes, I love my current chocolate brown Mini Clubman interior. More color options would be nice.
MINI-Clubman-05.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MissAutobahn