Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Deliveries/VIN Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a VIN this morning (possibly over the weekend, don't think I checked since Fri), then it was gone for most of the day, but now it's back. Ordered 4/18. Delivery date is a fairly generic 2-9 weeks, while it was 5-9 when I first ordered. I'll let you all know how it goes if it actually happens soon. ;)

My delivery date got moved UP?????!!!!!!!!! Tesla charger installation in my garage completes on the 15th. AHHH! I'm so excited.

1623166180996.png

Reactions: Braveman
Hmmm... My date changed back to the original date...

Estimated Delivery: July 13 - August 02​

Definitely glad to see that it isn't September, but I'm not holding my breath with this one...

I did, however... decide to start a YouTube channel around what it's like to own a Tesla with a crazy commute (~100 miles/day + climbing a mountain) :D

Hey glad I discovered this thread. Sup Colorado peeps. Anyone with Induction wheels want to trade for my Uberturbines when I take delivery? Just putting that out there.

Also this may be a dumb question, but the VIN would replace the RN number when you get assigned right?
The VIN replaced the RN # a few days after 'delivery'. I went back and looked the day after I picked up my car and it still showed order pending for a couple days, thought it was weird but didn't care as I had finally received the car. Those Überturbine wheels are sic! Definitely one of the reasons I wish I could have gone with the Performance option! Congrats, hope you get yours soon!

Now that I'm actually close to pickup (hopefully), this popped into my head... For anyone that traded in their car, did Tesla take off the plates and give them to you, or did you take them off beforehand? I know in CO we get credit on the remaining registration, so don't want that to drive off with the trade...

Now that I'm actually close to pickup (hopefully), this popped into my head... For anyone that traded in their car, did Tesla take off the plates and give them to you, or did you take them off beforehand? I know in CO we get credit on the remaining registration, so don't want that to drive off with the trade...

They'll take them off and give them back to you.

Reactions: ZaphodBx