Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Complaint about Glendale, AZ Tesla Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not sure if this is allowed but found this thread in my frustration with the Glendale AZ dealership. I purchased a new Tesla model 3 back in February 2023. I will spare you the details of all the complaints leading up to the pickup but when I picked up my car, the representative would not spend 10 minutes with me to explain the features and how to drive the car. Basically, here is the keys (cards) and goodbye.

Fast forward five months and I have an issue with my AC not working correctly. Used the app to make an appointment (as required) and could not get an appointment for weeks. Finally, I was a couple of days from my scheduled appointment and received a message that they were very busy and that once I brought in my car, it would have to be left there for the week as it would be 4 or 5 days before they could even look at it. They said they could not provide me a loaner car but would provide me a $100 Uber voucher.

4 or 5 days just to look at it and I have to leave it there? What was the point of making an appointment weeks in advance then?

Worst part is, Tesla has no platform to file a complaint about their car, customer service, or dealerships. So basically, all of the customer service representatives have no consequences for providing bad service. You can't even file a complaint.

I wanted to love my car. Wanted to love Tesla but right now, I am having severe buyers remorse.