Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Configuration and Sale sheet from Tesla for loan purpose

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

I need some help here. I have been trying to complete the online profile, and I got stuck at the last section where it asked me for lienholder info as well as the exact amount I'm borrowing after choosing self-arranged financing; however, the credit union where I'm planning to get the loan is asking me to provide the configuration and sale sheet from Tesla, or they could not let me know how much exactly the credit union lend me. I tried sending the order agreement as well as print screen the pricing detail since I couldn't find any other documentation on the Tesla website, but those got turned down as the alternative.

Any suggestion? I don't think I'll get the final purchase agreement until I got payment section completed... isn't it?

Thanks.

I remember that being a close thing, but I got "close enough" info just in time in my case - and despite their claim of needing the exact amount, there has to be some wiggle room and things get adjusted after the fact. (They should change the wording.)

I remember that being a close thing, but I got "close enough" info just in time in my case - and despite their claim of needing the exact amount, there has to be some wiggle room and things get adjusted after the fact. (They should change the wording.)

I agree that they should have changed that statement. I finally got Tesla rep got back to me saying I only need to give an estimate on that and I can always go back to modify after confirming the exact loan amount....

Anyways, thanks for the info!

Reactions: billh13850