Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears my 2014 P85+ has folding mirrors but not the firmware nor the switch. I have tried googling, ebay'ing and forum hunting. Thus my confusion. I see two different part numbers mentioned when it comes to the mirrors. 6005863 and 64-00-F, which I have and 1025657 and 58-00-B. Which I am trying to determine if I need?

Mirror.JPG

The above picture is from my Tesla. But I did initially attempt that prior to removing them. On the web page I found the info for the mirrors which shows different part numbers than what was installed on the car. Also the description of the mirror's does not mention PWR or FLDNG.
MS EXTERIOR MIRROR ASSEMBLY, BASE, DOMESTIC, LH1041315-00-B
I am the third owner so maybe someone had the same idea but didn't see it through. I was hoping based on the picture, design and shape someone could confirm those are power folding or not. I can clearly make out what appears to be a servo assembly and wiring, not to mention that wont budge when i attempt to fold them in. I didn't want to force it and break them.
Thank you for responding by the way.

Reactions: DerbyDave