Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmed - $2000 increase for S60 on Nov 22nd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We in Germany had price increases this year that the US didn't have. Exchange rate adjustments likely.
Fact remains, current Teslas over here are priced as luxury vehicles - even though there seems to have been a price decrease lately.
Just checked, the 90D now starts at just under 100K Euro, a few weeks ago it was something like 106K Euro iirc.

We in Germany had price increases this year that the US didn't have. Exchange rate adjustments likely.
Fact remains, current Teslas over here are priced as luxury vehicles - even though there seems to have been a price decrease lately.
Just checked, the 90D now starts at just under 100K Euro, a few weeks ago it was something like 106K Euro iirc.
Tesla are priced as luxury vehicle in US too. Keep in mind that almost all Tesla European pricing included tax or VAT already. While US pricing doesn't include tax.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the usable battery on the 60kw limited 75 battery is actually 60kw. I think it's more like 55kw usable. Maybe somone knows the answer to this.

I always charge to 100% and the range is 210. I'll let you guys know if there is any degradation in the future.

From the EPA numbers, the 60s actually have somewhat more than 80% of the usable capacity of a 75.

Still not showing for me, $66,000 starting price remains. Are there any other changes besides the price? I was hoping for the inclusion of the model X style fabric seats, and maybe premium seats.
Sorry, actually no increase yet. Started looking a P100d in configuration, then selected S60 and saw $2.5k increase. It actually selected air suspension automatically because it was standard on P100d... raising price by 2.5k

upload_2016-11-23_0-6-16.png