TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Confirmed New Supercharger Locations?

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by andystj, Jun 5, 2013.

1. andystj

andystj S: P957 X: P337

This post is simply a request for the awesome mods to create a new Sticky for confirmed new Supercharger Locations.

As people find locations and provide a quick pic of the construction along with the location information, it could be added to that thread/sticky. Of course other clear evidence (like permits with specific locations) could also go there.

As we enter the summer road-trip season, it will be helpful to those of us looking to stretch our range.

Happy hunting.

:)

Andy

2. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37

Might be obsolete - I expect Tesla to push the supercharger location updates to any Model S with firmware 4.5 plus the website Supercharger | Tesla Motors, as soon as the place is operational.
    Would you plan a trip just on group sourced information like permits, construction work?

3. scaesare

scaesare Active Member

No, but ultimately I would like ot have a web-accessible map/location of exact locations, whether provided by Telsa or here, so that trip planning can take place at my desk rather than tapping at my car console...

4. swaltner

swaltner Member

You mean a query for "tesla supercharger" on maps.google.com. This *does* work on your desktop browser. Google has loaded the locations into Google Maps, so they are available to ANY client using the Google Maps API...

5. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

We do have this already
    Tesla Supercharger locations - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

if that works.