Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmed New Supercharger Locations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This post is simply a request for the awesome mods to create a new Sticky for confirmed new Supercharger Locations.

As people find locations and provide a quick pic of the construction along with the location information, it could be added to that thread/sticky. Of course other clear evidence (like permits with specific locations) could also go there.

As we enter the summer road-trip season, it will be helpful to those of us looking to stretch our range.

Happy hunting.

:)

Andy

Might be obsolete - I expect Tesla to push the supercharger location updates to any Model S with firmware 4.5 plus the website Supercharger | Tesla Motors, as soon as the place is operational.
Would you plan a trip just on group sourced information like permits, construction work?

No, but ultimately I would like ot have a web-accessible map/location of exact locations, whether provided by Telsa or here, so that trip planning can take place at my desk rather than tapping at my car console...

No, but ultimately I would like ot have a web-accessible map/location of exact locations, whether provided by Telsa or here, so that trip planning can take place at my desk rather than tapping at my car console...

You mean a query for "tesla supercharger" on maps.google.com. This *does* work on your desktop browser. Google has loaded the locations into Google Maps, so they are available to ANY client using the Google Maps API...

This post is simply a request for the awesome mods to create a new Sticky for confirmed new Supercharger Locations.

As people find locations and provide a quick pic of the construction along with the location information, it could be added to that thread/sticky. Of course other clear evidence (like permits with specific locations) could also go there.

As we enter the summer road-trip season, it will be helpful to those of us looking to stretch our range.

Happy hunting.

:)

Andy

We do have this already
Tesla Supercharger locations - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

if that works.