Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirming Delivery Performance Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't see that in the app at all. I can't see much in app apart from my referral code and a link to support ...

But when I go to my account website I see my order. When I was filling in delivery address I tried my house but instead it gave me Carlsbad or somewhere in O.C. / L.A. I think - maybe it was S.D downtown - I don't remember. I picked Carlsbad which is very close.

Changed it. See you in Carlsbad.

Reactions: EVJonP
Did you already submit payment? Was your purchase Agreement available before now?

I'm still waiting at a screen with a check next to Insurance and everything else filled out with no trade in. I just wanna throw my money at them and take delivery!

Haha...give it to me, I'll give to them.

The VIN and MVPA showed up today.

I will bring a check at delivery, and pay the amount due then.

Confused noob here — I received the original “Your Tesla Is Coming Soon” email a few weeks ago. I waited a day to confirm and the ability to confirm went away. I’m a day 1 reservation holder getting a performance with FSD. Did my delay in responding kick me to the back of the line? Frustrating that people who made reservations a month ago are getting VINs.

Do not think so as it appears there is just a few hundred going out and you where not one to get one of wrinkle wonka's golden tickets :D. Great news thou as this is a whole lot better than late 2020. They can take their time; but make mine right. :cool:. Reviews to come.

Reactions: ev-enthusiast
Confused noob here — I received the original “Your Tesla Is Coming Soon” email a few weeks ago. I waited a day to confirm and the ability to confirm went away. I’m a day 1 reservation holder getting a performance with FSD. Did my delay in responding kick me to the back of the line? Frustrating that people who made reservations a month ago are getting VINs.
You must have gotten caught in a transient glitch where all reservation holders were told to expect delivery soon. Sadly, it was not true.

You must have gotten caught in a transient glitch where all reservation holders were told to expect delivery soon. Sadly, it was not true.
Oddly enough, I clicked the link on the original email again today and it brought me to the date selection page for the first time since the first day. I picked availability and submitted it.

Nothing has changed on my reservation page, though.

• Informative
Reactions: ev-enthusiast
Newbie here.. how? In an email? Or physical mail please?

If physical mail I need to get to the mall box before my wife for the next week or two...

Not by email/mail.
Check your account- the MVPA goes with Order Agreement when generated.
Sometimes VIN shows up under source code before the MVPA appears (MVPA will have VIN).

See this post on how to use source code to locate VIN:

Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account