Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Confirming Delivery Performance Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apologize in advance to the dumb question, but it doesn't look right and I can't find the 'chat' on tesla.com to confirm. On the pre-order page my Next Steps has been uploading insurance. When I uploaded a pdf it looked like a broken image link, and I took a screenshot of the ID card and uploaded, and now I can see a thumbnail but the 'next step' box still isn't checked like all the others (payment, trade in, driver's license, etc). Does everyone's look like this, or do I need to keep trying to upload a different way?

Attachments

• NEXTSTEPS.png
    NEXTSTEPS.png
    375.2 KB · Views: 72
I apologize in advance to the dumb question, but it doesn't look right and I can't find the 'chat' on tesla.com to confirm. On the pre-order page my Next Steps has been uploading insurance. When I uploaded a pdf it looked like a broken image link, and I took a screenshot of the ID card and uploaded, and now I can see a thumbnail but the 'next step' box still isn't checked like all the others (payment, trade in, driver's license, etc). Does everyone's look like this, or do I need to keep trying to upload a different way?

You have to upload a picture. Can't be a PDF. This happened to me and someone else. After uploading a picture, you'll get the checkmark.

After uploading a picture, you'll get the checkmark.

Sorry can I just confirm what you mean?

I originally uploaded a photo from my insurance using my phone a couple of weeks ago

Insurance is still in 'Next Steps' not 'Completed' tab on the page.

It used to show my insurance details in text but that layout vanished only showing the previously uploaded insurance card

I'd hate to be stuck in a state where they are continually 'Drafting Agreement' because I haven't uploaded something correctly..

Can someone who got VIN already confirm that their screen used to / still does look like this one please?

Btw I'm in California so I just present proof of insurance (did I need to include other cars on it?)

Thanks
Screenshot_20200315-100043_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Lozzy