Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2024 Quicksilver Model Y is here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So what can he intenet do dor you.
Hi everyone,
Just took delivery of the new Quicksilver Model Y Performance. Last week I drove the demo and found out they had one Quicksilver in inventory and ordered it right away.
The ride is quiet, controlled, and comfortable. This car is the true definition of “Walk softly and carry a big stick”. The acceleration is truly awe inspiring.

Congrats!!.. Wanted this color so bad! . Wish I would have waited.
Thank you. I’ve got it scheduled for ceramic coating and PPF on the front end. Hope to achieve this look:
1715860860834.jpeg

I haven't seen Quicksilver in person yet, but I suspect it's like the Soul Red Crystal Metallic on my Miata.

Sitting in the garage or on a cloudy day or at night, it look like an ordinary "dark red metallic".

In direct sunlight, it transforms into something completely different.

IMG_6519.jpg
IMG_6067 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: DougNuts and GOVA
I saw a Reddit(?) post recently that suggested that the Quicksilver here in the US didn't look the same as the Quicksilver in Berlin.
Looking through the forum linked below shows many pictures of the Berlin color in different lighting conditions

Looks the same to me as the US one ; saw one today parked outside a local SC in MA - stopped for a closer look.
Color definitely looks best under some spot lights

Even some of the forum comments are similar with some finding it more grey less silver depending on the lighting conditions.