Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirming Delivery Performance Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my VIN last night. No Texts or emails or delivery date yet. Taking possession at Fremont CA delivery locale.
My VIN ends in 0023XX. Seems like a lot of cars coming off the line. Maybe I have a higher VIN since I am in the Bay Area.and will get quick delivery. Car is a Blue Y with 20", black interior and FSD (actually added to the FSD last week).
I’m assuming non-Performance? Congrats!

Sorry can I just confirm what you mean?

I originally uploaded a photo from my insurance using my phone a couple of weeks ago

Insurance is still in 'Next Steps' not 'Completed' tab on the page.

It used to show my insurance details in text but that layout vanished only showing the previously uploaded insurance card

I'd hate to be stuck in a state where they are continually 'Drafting Agreement' because I haven't uploaded something correctly..

Can someone who got VIN already confirm that their screen used to / still does look like this one please?

Btw I'm in California so I just present proof of insurance (did I need to include other cars on it?)

ThanksView attachment 522035

It's the same for me too. I think they will contact you directly if they need more information. So far in California, I see just Blue and MSM model Ys are being assigned and delivered.

It's the same for me too. I think they will contact you directly if they need more information. So far in California, I see just Blue and MSM model Ys are being assigned and delivered.

I believe it was mentioned earlier, but I too initially uploaded a PDF. After a week, I decided to "CHANGE" my insurance upload and it prompted me to include all my details (provider, policy#, etc.) which I didn't have the option when i uploaded the PDF. I then uploaded a photo, saved, and then it showed the check mark as complete.

I want to say about 2-3 days later, i got my MVPA. I'm not sure if not having the insurance portion checked delayed me getting the MVPA though as I tried the page source code method a few weeks ago and found my vin there.

I'm in VA and i called the local tesla center in Tysons Corner after i got my MVPA and they think my car will be delayed until early April (i initially got the confirm delivery email on February 24 and blocked out no dates for 3/15-3/31 delivery).

My initial order was placed on 1/28/2020:
MYP w/ Up package
DBM
Black Interior
FSD (added on 2/28/2020)

So you got your VIN from the source code *before* you got your MVPA? I have to go boot up my computer! ;)

haha yes...i was in the 400s, but from everything i read, it's not sequential.

i haven't had any tesla rep reach out to me though (outside of the text message that told me to complete my information)..I was hoping to take delivery by end of the month as i have already secured my loan, but i really can't complain since i was not expecting to be in this position until November 2020. :rolleyes:

I'm dying to get mine this week. Black, Performance, Black Interior, FSD - So Cal - Ordered last May 2019, updated on 2/26/20 to performance. My account hasn't moved at all.... Anyone else in the same boat?
Similar - ordered Sept 2019, same color & configuration as yours, in LA., account hasn't moved. Last time I checked, only 2 of the 218 who have received their delivery confirmation emails were Solid Black orders.

I believe it was mentioned earlier, but I too initially uploaded a PDF. After a week, I decided to "CHANGE" my insurance upload and it prompted me to include all my details (provider, policy#, etc.) which I didn't have the option when i uploaded the PDF. I then uploaded a photo, saved, and then it showed the check mark as complete.

I want to say about 2-3 days later, i got my MVPA. I'm not sure if not having the insurance portion checked delayed me getting the MVPA though as I tried the page source code method a few weeks ago and found my vin there.

I'm in VA and i called the local tesla center in Tysons Corner after i got my MVPA and they think my car will be delayed until early April (i initially got the confirm delivery email on February 24 and blocked out no dates for 3/15-3/31 delivery).

MYP w/ Up package
DBM
Black Interior
FSD (added on 2/28/2020)

MYP w/ Up package
DBM
Black Interior
FSD (added on 2/28/2020)[/QUOTE]

My order was placed on 3/20/2019
Got Delivery Prep email on 2/24/20
Got text to complete information and I did on 2/29/20.
For insurance information, I uploaded in jpeg format. It also let me input in my insurance info manually with the carrier and policy number. After I filled those in, I got a checkmark with the insurance information and it says they are drafting up the contract. About last week, the checkmark disappeared and it just showed the uploaded insurance. I've replaced the insurance picture a couple times but no checkmark still.

My order is:

White MYP with Up, black interior, and FSD.

I'm located 20 minutes away from the Fremont delivery center. In Tesla Owners Online forum, a user "John" mentioned that he went by the center to look and the majority of model Ys were Blue and Silver Performances so I assume they will deliver the white performances later this month in California. Plus on the track sheet I haven't seen any California white performance or LR Awd orders receive their MVPA or VINs yet.

Hope you get your Model Y soon! This month instead of April.

Plus on the track sheet I haven't seen any California white performance or LR Awd orders receive their MVPA or VINs yet.

Hope you get your Model Y soon! This month instead of April.

I am one of those in the tracking sheet with the Pearl White Performance or AWD (0 out of 14) MY orders that is yet to receive an MVPA or VIN in California. What I have seen so far based on the tracking sheet and on youtube videos are that TESLA has so far only delivered either deep blue metallic or midnight silver metallic. Hopefully, TESLA would give us some love in the coming few days

I am one of those in the tracking sheet with the Pearl White Performance or AWD (0 out of 14) MY orders that is yet to receive an MVPA or VIN in California. What I have seen so far based on the tracking sheet and on youtube videos are that TESLA has so far only delivered either deep blue metallic or midnight silver metallic. Hopefully, TESLA would give us some love in the coming few days
I'm also White on White Perf. ...no VIN yet!