Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confused with suspension settings (Plaid 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, i am confused with suspension settings under Advanced tab.

“Ride comfort” is as the name suggests, i get it. But what does “Handling” mean?

p.s. by the way, the “stiffest” setting under “Ride comfort” is less stiffer (according to suspension data) than Sport. Dunno about “softest” setting compared to Comfort.

I’m still struggling myself to find a ride quality setting for rough roads that is the most comfortable. I’ll try this one out. What are others using?
As stiff as possible because i don't like driving a boat.

I may actually change the settings to reflect what track mode changes them to because it's a little more responsive in that default configuration.

As stiff as possible because i don't like driving a boat.

I may actually change the settings to reflect what track mode changes them to because it's a little more responsive in that default configuration.
Yeah, I always have mine set to the stiffest as well. When I do some driving with the fam, I get complaints from wifey about the ride quality. I get what she means in that it gets more uncomfortable than any of our previous cars on rough roads. I got the plaid for performance anyway, but if I could find a good setting for casual driving with the fam, it would be a plus.

I have not tried putting around in the track mode settings yet. I’ll try that as well.

Yeah, I always have mine set to the stiffest as well. When I do some driving with the fam, I get complaints from wifey about the ride quality. I get what she means in that it gets more uncomfortable than any of our previous cars on rough roads. I got the plaid for performance anyway, but if I could find a good setting for casual driving with the fam, it would be a plus.

I have not tried putting around in the track mode settings yet. I’ll try that as well.
If you turn on track mode and open the suspension button, it'll tell you what the settings are. Then just copy them over manually to your non-track setting. It's definitely more aggressive, but by a factor of what, I couldn't say.

Reactions: MrSlowEv