Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confusing Order Summary Page......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a M3 on 10/19/2016 paid $1000 and just paid the $2500 on June 27th. I have emails from Tesla confirming both transactions. When I check my Order Summary and expand the "Payments" under the "Payments" line I see the following:

upload_2018-7-27_13-27-37.png

Notice that my Deposit date ($1000) is 1/1/0001 (Should be 10/19/2016)???? and my Deposit date ($2500) is 6/28/2018 (Should be 6/27/2018). Called Tesla over a week ago and they said they would correct. Still wrong. Anyone else see this?
upload_2018-7-27_13-27-37.png

My reservation and deposit days seem to be the day after I actually made them, as well (evening for both). I assume it is because the payment didn't get processed until the next day. I've seen someone else have 1/1/0001 for reservation date as well. Mine looks normal... It probably doesn't make a difference though.

I would keep it like this and not stress about it. My order was on the 27th of June as well and it says 28th on the payment. As it pertains to the reservation payment, I mean if Tesla truly prioritizes reservation date and yours is 0001, then you'll get yours faster ;)

Don't call them as it doesn't matter and will only slow their response to others with real issues down.

I had a similar issue and all the sudden they changed my order an assigned a VIN for a car that was not what I had ordered.

Now I am back to square one and my config summary still looks wrong.

OP olease call them to make sure nothing is wrong.