Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confusion...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m so confused. I have one guy from Fremont telling me I’m still scheduled for pick up in Charlotte next Saturday (9/22) and another guy from Las Vegas telling me I have to take home delivery and my car will not be ready by 9/22. ‍♂️♂️

Tesla better be glad I want this car really (really) bad. Because this kind of communication is terrible. I’m renting a car right now and trying to plan logistically for both a pick up 2 hours away and a home delivery...

I’m so confused. I have one guy from Fremont telling me I’m still scheduled for pick up in Charlotte next Saturday (9/22) and another guy from Las Vegas telling me I have to take home delivery and my car will not be ready by 9/22. ‍♂️♂️

Tesla better be glad I want this car really (really) bad. Because this kind of communication is terrible. I’m renting a car right now and trying to plan logistically for both a pick up 2 hours away and a home delivery...
Call the Charlotte SC. They can tell you. Does it show the delivery appointment in your Tesla account?

Call the Charlotte SC. They can tell you. Does it show the delivery appointment in your Tesla account?

Yes - Delivery on my Tesla account still shows 9/22 at 10 a.m. But I just got the second e-mail this afternoon, so I'll see if that delivery date remains over the next day or two. I'm sure the weather is going to impact things, as I've heard the Charlotte store will be closed until Monday/Tuesday, which I completely understand. Just don't want to not show up and find out the car was there or drive the 2+ hours and find out the cars not there...

Call them both and see if they can verify the same vehicle details.

You can try and pick which delivery outcome you prefer since they are messing with you like that.

Yes - Delivery on my Tesla account still shows 9/22 at 10 a.m. But I just got the second e-mail this afternoon, so I'll see if that delivery date remains over the next day or two. I'm sure the weather is going to impact things, as I've heard the Charlotte store will be closed until Monday/Tuesday, which I completely understand. Just don't want to not show up and find out the car was there or drive the 2+ hours and find out the cars not there...
My delivery is still scheduled for tomorrow, and nobody has called or emailed to tell me otherwise. I called the SC yesterday and was told we are still on track for Saturday.