Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need to contact a Regional Manager

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

23tm3p

Dec 27, 2023
DMV
Hey guys. I’m hoping someone can help connect me to a regional manager anywhere within the company but DC region would probably be best. . I placed my order for a Model 3 performance on December 13th. It’s been delayed 3 separate times now after originally telling me I had to pick up the car within three days of placing my order. Now my order is being delayed until January 7th and most of the answers I’ve been receiving from Tesla staff is “I don’t know.”

Super frustrated with the entire experience so far.

If anyone here had such a contact, they would be so inundated with emails they would quickly shut off their email. If you bought an in stock vehicle (inventory vehicle), that sequence of events tends to mean that "something happened to it". It either didnt pass what little QC tesla does on these vehicles, or they found damage, etc.

If I were you I would go to the pickup location in person ( Not phone call, not text message, not email) and ask to speak to a delivery manager and see if they can swap you to another vehicle or something. No one here has anyone they could point you to, that would do anything for you (and that seems to be very much by design by Tesla).

Hey guys. I’m hoping someone can help connect me to a regional manager anywhere within the company but DC region would probably be best. . I placed my order for a Model 3 performance on December 13th. It’s been delayed 3 separate times now after originally telling me I had to pick up the car within three days of placing my order. Now my order is being delayed until January 7th and most of the answers I’ve been receiving from Tesla staff is “I don’t know.”

Super frustrated with the entire experience so far.
Was the car at the location where you are picking up or didn’t it need to be shipped? Your timeline of 12/13 order and 3 delays in 4 weeks points this direction. Even though the system may allow you to buy something from another region and pay shipping, there isn’t always transport available so you may be in for a long waiting game.