Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Connecticut (Mt. Kisco) AWD delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got my loan taken care of but the Credit Union said they need to be the “first leinholder” on the title.

Does Tesla give the title at delivery (I.e. I need to make sure they do this) or do I get the title when I register?

In CT, we just need to fill in the "loan/lien holder" information on the registration form and then DMV will directly issue the title few weeks later to the bank/credit union directly

I took delivery today at Mt. Kisco. VIN 962xx. $61,000 before taxes, title, destination fees.

They processed a CHEAPR rebate for me. The program applies to all LR AWD Model 3s except the Performance edition. This is because the base LR AWD model is well under $60,000. It doesn't matter if you add options like EAP and white interior. You'll still qualify for the CHEAPR program rebate.

The entire delivery process was smooth and my car was flawless. When I arrived, I asked to see the car first before handing over the check and they gladly obliged. The multi-coat red paint was perfect and white interior was spotless. It really couldn't have been a better experience.

Hang in there everyone. Your day is coming soon too.

LR AWD, Aeros, Multi-Coat Red, White Interior, EAP; Reserved 04/02/2016, Configured 06/28/2018

Reactions: forkliter
I took delivery today at Mt. Kisco. VIN 962xx. $61,000 before taxes, title, destination fees.

They processed a CHEAPR rebate for me. The program applies to all LR AWD Model 3s except the Performance edition. This is because the base LR AWD model is well under $60,000. It doesn't matter if you add options like EAP and white interior. You'll still qualify for the CHEAPR program rebate.

The entire delivery process was smooth and my car was flawless. When I arrived, I asked to see the car first before handing over the check and they gladly obliged. The multi-coat red paint was perfect and white interior was spotless. It really couldn't have been a better experience.

Hang in there everyone. Your day is coming soon too.

LR AWD, Aeros, Multi-Coat Red, White Interior, EAP; Reserved 04/02/2016, Configured 06/28/2018
Congrats! Would you mind orovinding a list of documents to bring?

Really good to hear positive experiences, thanks. Picking up on the 25th at Mt Kisco.

I really don’t see CHEAPR lasting past Oct. July had a huge spike in 3 deliveries and Aug numbers aren't even posted yet. I’m actually a little concerned I won’t get it in time.

Really good to hear positive experiences, thanks. Picking up on the 25th at Mt Kisco.

I really don’t see CHEAPR lasting past Oct. July had a huge spike in 3 deliveries and Aug numbers aren't even posted yet. I’m actually a little concerned I won’t get it in time.
The site shows 32% left ..we have to see the number of deliveries from CT this month... I haven’t got NO Vin yet. Hopefully I hear something soon .. it appears they are not following the RN anymore .. heard they are rushing the deliveries till month end for all the marching orders

Long time lurker, growing antsy watching all the AWD w/reservation fill in around me on the tracker. I too didn’t order EAP/FSD, so I figure Elon is waiting until September 30th to list my car as in transit but not delivered. I’m comforted to see I’m not the only one, just hope we get the CHEAPR rebate or that EAP decision is going to be more expensive than I thought :/

Midnight Silver, AWD, Aero wheels, black interior. Reserved 8/16, configured June 27, credit union financing.

very helpful thread, thanks for sharing Peterrr.
Picking up on Mon Sep 24
Reserved Jun 6
Ordered Aug 11, non owner
AWD Blue White interior EAP
Cash/no trade in
Not much communication form Tesla, apart from an email to schedule delivery, VIN on webpage, MVPA updated post ACH payment
I did call Mt Kisco last week, helpful lady, felt good to speak to somebody, gave me my Vin 97xxx and reached out to IDA for me, he never replied...
Good to know about CHEAPR and void check.
CHEAPR website says updated in real time based on dealer applications, amount left equals to 373 cars at $3,500 so would agree that it is going to depleted within few weeks

Picking up on Mon Sep 24
Reserved Jun 6
Cash/no trade in
Not much communication form Tesla, apart from an email to schedule delivery, VIN on webpage, MVPA updated post ACH payment
I did call Mt Kisco last week, helpful lady, felt good to speak to somebody, gave me my Vin 97xxx and reached out to IDA for me, he never replied...
CHEAPR website says updated in real time based on dealer applications, amount left equals to 373 cars at $3,500 so would agree that it is going to depleted within few weeks

Thanks for the info. How many days to delivery once you get the Vin? I called Tesla yesterday and heard that they should assign Vin to my order anytime now. It appears they are giving preference to EAP with white interiors irrespective of the dates ..
Yes cheapr rebate could dry as early as mid oct..

Well that makes me feel a little better, thanks, the front page being real-time but the statistics page is 2 months behind, so we should have at least 2 months more unless we really blow it out of the water with 3 deliveries for end of quarter. Based on past 2 months of available data, I was coming up with 2800ish per car on average, still a good amount of volts and Prius bringing down the average. So I was thinking 435ish cars left.

Picking up on Mon Sep 24
Reserved Jun 6
Cash/no trade in

CHEAPR rebate is $3000 for M3 and not $3500.

If in CT, check out Mutual Security Credit Union. 1.99%/66 mos. On Electric Vehicles. They did tell me that they only had a certain number left at thos rate though so your delivery date might come into play.

Got my VIN on Sep 14 after calling Mt Kisco for delivery on Sep 24. Appeared on Tesla account page Sep 17.
However just got the dreaded/expected news of transportation delays. Not from the adviser mind you but just me checking with the nice lady at Mt Kisco...Week of October 8...
Still no word from any OA/IDA, she gave me the name
Thanks for clarifying details on CHEAPR, at least you guys have a more optimistic view, hopefully it will last for an extra 2 months, not sure though with 400 EV cars, you would think Tesla is delivering close to this in CT this month?

Got my VIN on Sep 14 after calling Mt Kisco for delivery on Sep 24. Appeared on Tesla account page Sep 17.
However just got the dreaded/expected news of transportation delays. Not from the adviser mind you but just me checking with the nice lady at Mt Kisco...Week of October 8...
Still no word from any OA/IDA, she gave me the name
Thanks for clarifying details on CHEAPR, at least you guys have a more optimistic view, hopefully it will last for an extra 2 months, not sure though with 400 EV cars, you would think Tesla is delivering close to this in CT this month?

Total # of Tesla's till August was only 170 so hopefully the AWD count shouldn't be more than twice 350ish at the most.. so all 350ish cannot be sold in Sept itself. Whatever car sold till yesterday is already accounted under the "paid/reserved" amount. Hopefully, the rebate should last for 45 days or more from now is my hope. I also remember reading some where in a forum where they topped off the available funds once the original amount depleted/close to depletion as the year end approached last year it will be dumb for us to loose $3K when we have to pay 7.75% sales tax plus the ridiculous property tax every year with no tax deduction benefit.

Reactions: cpd1