Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Contact information and introductions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. There's a whole lot more to the story (it was on our anniversary, the car had my wife's name already programmed in, the car has autopilot but the BMW guys didn't know it at the time they set the price)...but I don't have the time to fill in the details. Suffice it to say that it was meant to be, and I feel like my patience finally paid off.

In any event, so happy to finally be part of the family. It's been a long time coming!

Well, we do a poor job of talking about it out in front in our regular section. So it makes more sense if you have not seen it before. Because it contains, phone numbers, names and email, we refrain from pointing it out to the entire TMC community.

Welcome to the Hawaii section of the forum. Happy to have you with us. Have you been to teslahawaiiclub.com and registered so we can collect an email address from you? We keep it close hold and send from our club email when there's things like events or info everyone needs to know about.

Reactions: noservice2001
Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Sean and live in Royal Kunia. Finally took the plunge and got my Model S. I probrably would have been happy getting a model 3, but didn't want to wait 2-3 years. Was looking at at a a Bolt, but well it's pretty ugly and is definetly not a Tesla. Plus the haven't started selling them In Hawaii yet to my knowledge. Got a fully loaded (no air suspension) 75D with metallic blue paint and white interior. Including FSD options. I'm kind of kicking myself for not waiting 3 more weeks for the June refresh. But who knew? I'm still happy with my car, it is so far better than I imangined.

I've been following Tesla, like I imagined most of you have, since they first formed. It was really just waiting for my old car to wear out to get one. And having the money to do so.

Attachments

• IMG_0748.JPG
    IMG_0748.JPG
    351.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: nanimac
Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Sean and live in Royal Kunia. Finally took the plunge and got my Model S. I probrably would have been happy getting a model 3, but didn't want to wait 2-3 years. Was looking at at a a Bolt, but well it's pretty ugly and is definetly not a Tesla. Plus the haven't started selling them In Hawaii yet to my knowledge. Got a fully loaded (no air suspension) 75D with metallic blue paint and white interior. Including FSD options. I'm kind of kicking myself for not waiting 3 more weeks for the June refresh. But who knew? I'm still happy with my car, it is so far better than I imangined.

I've been following Tesla, like I imagined most of you have, since they first formed. It was really just waiting for my old car to wear out to get one. And having the money to do so.

Welcome Sean! Congrats! Love the Blue!

Aloha Group,

After reading through the group’s post, I figured I add my contact info and introduce myself. So, my name is Bob Maldonado and I live in Kaneohe. My cell number is 219-6773 and we have a 14-50 outlet installed in our garage. If you’re on the windward side and need need an emergency charge, send me a text.

I’m looking forward to meeting some members and participating in any club events

Bob