Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contacting Tesla to discuss a utility-scale project=

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am the lead of a team of researchers and entrepreneurs pushing for clean energy in Canada's Arctic. We are trying to put together a proposal to government to fund a large-scale renewable project that would largely depend on Tesla Powerpacks and other similar technology. In an effort to ensure our proposal is defensible with some reasonable cost estimate I've been trying to get in contact with someone at Tesla to discuss the project.

I twice used the "Contact us" page to request a call back but no luck. Does anyone here know how to get in contact with someone who works in sales for Utility and Commercial-scale projects?

I am the lead of a team of researchers and entrepreneurs pushing for clean energy in Canada's Arctic. We are trying to put together a proposal to government to fund a large-scale renewable project that would largely depend on Tesla Powerpacks and other similar technology. In an effort to ensure our proposal is defensible with some reasonable cost estimate I've been trying to get in contact with someone at Tesla to discuss the project.

I twice used the "Contact us" page to request a call back but no luck. Does anyone here know how to get in contact with someone who works in sales for Utility and Commercial-scale projects?

Did you use the Requst a Call on the Tesla Energy Commercial page at Commercial | Tesla ?

You could also try a tweet to elonmusk and you might get a reply.

Did you use the Requst a Call on the Tesla Energy Commercial page at Commercial | Tesla ?

You could also try a tweet to elonmusk and you might get a reply.

I actually did both those things... no luck yet.

I also tried directly phoning their energy sales line indicated on the Contact Us page. It took me to a residential sales rep that had no further ability to forward me on.

I'm hoping someone on this forum is plugged in and would have a direct contact person. I think we have a real shot at getting this funded... my team and I have reached the top 20 of an Infrastructure ideas competition IceGrid: A Renewable Energy Microgrid for Nunavut and so if we can firm up this proposal we could be impactful. I also am a professional science and climate change author... The Carbon Code

I've sent you a private message. (thanks for the ping, @MorrisonHiker)