Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cooler for compartment in trunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A 24" x 14" cooler fits. The problem is the well slopes up. It's at least 12" deep at the deepest end in the middle of the trunk, but up by the bumper, it's probably only about 10" tall. That's a pretty short cooler.

Igloo Marine Ultra 36 Can Console Cooler

17IGLUMRNLTR36CNCODR_White_is

I ordered this. Just 10" high, but 2 day rating unlike the Party Stackers. Hope this does the trick.

It fits perfectly. The width is just about perfect as well. Front to back is a bit too short though. I wish it was bigger on that dimension.

The zippers get caught fairly frequently due to how the parts of the bag are shaped. They're great when everything is aligned, it's just that it's easy for flaps or whatever to get caught or make things misaligned.

Not sure about performance. I've thrown ice packs in there with groceries. It'll take 100+ degree heat for a few hours with the ice pack still frozen. Haven't tried overnight yet.

It fits perfectly. The width is just about perfect as well. Front to back is a bit too short though. I wish it was bigger on that dimension.

The zippers get caught fairly frequently due to how the parts of the bag are shaped. They're great when everything is aligned, it's just that it's easy for flaps or whatever to get caught or make things misaligned.

Not sure about performance. I've thrown ice packs in there with groceries. It'll take 100+ degree heat for a few hours with the ice pack still frozen. Haven't tried overnight yet.

That's great! Do you happen to have any pics of it in there? I'm trying to see how big it actually is as well. It's hard to tell from the few pictures online.