Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Could I get opinions on Interior Choice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla doesn't offer the interior color I would want to order, so I'm having trouble deciding between what's available. I want to get the light headliner, so my choices are down to black or tan leather seats. The car exterior will be MC Red. Could I get some opinions from you all about which one to pick?

Lucky for you black and tan goes with red exterior quite nicely. Red + Tan is probably a good option since you went with light headliner. White def not with red exterior. It looks funny.

My vote is for Tan seats, since their different and look pretty good.

Thanks for the input so far. What about my preference for the light headliner? I've read some comments about it getting stained from people grabbing the B-post when getting in and out from the second row. Any other practical issues to consider?

I have light headliner with tan seats, black was not an option. If I could choose again I would get one with black headliner option. Tends to blend in better and reflects less
Mo!

White...

For one, they are classy. You're buying a 100k car. Might as well live a little dangerous.

I wouldn't change my decision. They do not stain. Everything wipes right up!

Attachments

• IMG_0964.JPG
    IMG_0964.JPG
    412.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Funny
Reactions: dragonxt
I have Grey interior with light headliner & it looks great (Midnight Silver Metallic exterior). I like the contrast with the other interior parts that are black-only to kind of break up the color scheme. I am in South Carolina & the lighter interior is better in the heat. Red & tan with light headliner would be awesome.

I have Grey interior with light headliner & it looks great (Midnight Silver Metallic exterior). I like the contrast with the other interior parts that are black-only to kind of break up the color scheme. I am in South Carolina & the lighter interior is better in the heat. Red & tan with light headliner would be awesome.
I wish your picks were still available. That's what I would have wanted.

View attachment 211258
This is my Model S and sorry for the poor picture it is pouring rain out side.
I appreciate it just the same. They actually had this combination at the store for someone to pick up when I was there, although it was also a Model S. The colors are a nice combination. I had worried that the tan might conflict with the light headliner for being too close without being exact. But after seeing it in person, I didn't get that at all. The photo in the Design Studio doesn't do it justice. I think it's because the brighten up the light headliner too much. Looking at those photos, it's like they have lights flashing up to it.

Our S60D is MC Red with tan seats and light headliner, and looks absolutely awesome. For the X90D we went with the same interior, but Deep Blue. Firstly, we wanted to hide the black plastic wheel arches as much as possible, second, being in Europe, red SUV's are a bit too noticeable, and probably very hard to resell.
For the US, I would have a go at MC Red anytime.