Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

COVID-19 Vegetarian and other off-topic stuff

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-3-31_18-43-7.jpeg

• NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.

Spirytus Vodka is 192 proof (96% alcohol)
Bruichladdich X4 Whiskey is 184 proof (92% alcohol)
River Antoine Royal rum is 180 proof (90% alcohol)
Hapsburg Gold Label Premium Reserve Absinthe is 179 proof (89.9% alcohol)
Pincer Shanghai Strength Vodka is 177 proof (88.8% alcohol)
Balkan 176 Vodka is 176 proof (88% alcohol)
John Crow Batty Rum is 160 proof (80% alcohol)

That's leaving out neutral grain spirits like everclear or golden grain (190 proof/95% both)

And all THAT is before you get down to the BUNCH of 151 proof rums out there, and various other spirits in the 130-150 range.

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR82XS and AlanSqB
Spirytus Vodka is 192 proof (96% alcohol)
Bruichladdich X4 Whiskey is 184 proof (92% alcohol)
River Antoine Royal rum is 180 proof (90% alcohol)
Hapsburg Gold Label Premium Reserve Absinthe is 179 proof (89.9% alcohol)
Pincer Shanghai Strength Vodka is 177 proof (88.8% alcohol)
Balkan 176 Vodka is 176 proof (88% alcohol)
John Crow Batty Rum is 160 proof (80% alcohol)

That's leaving out neutral grain spirits like everclear or golden grain (190 proof/95% both)

And all THAT is before you get down to the BUNCH of 151 proof rums out there, and various other spirits in the 130-150 range.

That stuff will kill you faster than COVID-19 will. :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSqB
All I know is I switched to vegetarian about 6 weeks ago and never have eaten so much junk. It's easy not to eat meat but it's another thing not to eat processed foods all the time claim to be a vegetarian. Plant based is where its at, not Pop Tarts and pretzels.

Vegetarians are not the only people who eat junk food. In fact, the vast majority of Americans are not vegetarians, and they keep the junk food industry running in high gear.

Of course, plant-based is a better measure than "vegetarian."

Yeah: they already took my real leather on the P3D. This is where I draw the line.

I've been in cars with real leather. I like the fake leather in my LR RWD 3 much better.

The latest reports are that places practicing strict stay-at-home rules and social distancing are seeing drops in the rate of infection, while places not doing so are still rising. Don't think of this as a way to protect yourself from others. Think of it as a way to protect others (including your loved ones) from you.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Contrary to many people's personal beliefs about their own food preferences, tooth and mouth structure studies have shown that we are actually "fruit-tarians". Of course, meat eaters will disagree. It doesn't matter. Our "species" eats everything, because it can. And we die younger, because some foods kill us.

Interestingly, the Bible declares we were all strict vegetarians for the first couple thousand years, and after the flood, due to lack of plant material, people ate the extra "clean" animals carried on the ark for that purpose and God declared meat was then part of the diet.

As a vegetarian, though, it is obvious that we do not need to be omnivorous.

Along the same vein, the average age before the flood, before meat eating, was around 600 years. After the flood, after meat eating started, the age at death was nearer 150. Some people believe that God gave meat to the post flood survivors to slow down the spread of sin.

I don't think it worked.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC