Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cowbells :) Is it possible to dream in here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the SNL cowbell skit. Its priceless.

Speaking of something that doesn't have a price yet......

I know that there are mainly 2 classes of folks here: Silent or Hateful...lol,

However - Is there anyone that has any positive cowbells they dream about. Even if it's impractical and/or will skyrocket the price beyond what's reasonable?

I want a feature I'm calling ADD or automated douchebag detector.

It will detect people with popped collars in what they call sports cars and/or diesel pickup trucks with overly loud exhausts. It will pull up beside them at a light and put them to shame when the light turns green.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: hoang51 and jkk_
I want a feature I'm calling ADD or automated douchebag detector.

It will detect people with popped collars in what they call sports cars and/or diesel pickup trucks with overly loud exhausts. It will pull up beside them at a light and put them to shame when the light turns green.
Hate to be that guy but you got the acronym wrong- last word should be "destroyer."

• Adjustable tint on the glass rooftop and windows (for the front side windows this should be limited though because of regulatory stuff)
  • power seats with profiles (the model s already has this if I understand correctly) + a blend of profiles with valet mode with more adjustability.
  • full 360° vision around the car (in the horizontal plane), there already are specific threads on this.
  • power trunk and frunk (will probably be an option)
  • 150kW charging (or more) for every stall simultaneously at charging stations (it's not necessary at home)
  • Haptic feedback from the center display
  • Digital rear view mirror (so that when you have people in the back blocking your view you can still see what's behind you without selecting the back camera on the big display. If this is a no go, then I'll be happy with foldable headrests
  • vector based maps like those from Apple, they load much faster and are smoother to manipulate. (satellite view should also still be available of course)
  • >315ml (500km) of range (epa rated)
  • useful storage pockets at the back of the front seats
  • a subtle warning system for pedestrians and a less subtle warning system for wild life on the road.
  • Air conditioned trunk or frunk
  • autopilot stuff
  • Bioweapon defense mode standard
  • Please no touchless waving in the air stuff
  • Ventilated seats

Don't need ADD. I'll be pleasantly surprised with an interior that compares well in materials and workmanship to this one. As one auto designer said, a car's exterior catches your eye. But you fall in love with what's inside.
Robin

Attachments

• 2015-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-front-interior.jpg
    2015-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-front-interior.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 88
Please not something like the Airtouch. I've used similar systems on my computer and it is way to sensitive to use it when I sit in a chair. Let alone when I'm driving and going over speed bumps.
I remember someone doing a review of the similar BMW gesture control (I believe it was already equipped in some models) and the reviewers found it distracting/frustrating to use. For people who find touch screens annoying, they are going to be even more annoyed by gesture control.

Don't need ADD. I'll be pleasantly surprised with an interior that compares well in materials and workmanship to this one. As one auto designer said, a car's exterior catches your eye. But you fall in love with what's inside.
Robin

Yes! My MB-B class interior is very similar to that MB-C class and it is indeed the interior where you spend most of your time. Happily, we get to have both a nifty exterior and with luck an optional quality interior.